Order them today they are back in stock! and always sell out fast. New Tarantula Stonefly. The most in-demand, most deadly stonefly in North America! Our REEL-TARANTULA STONEFLY! Until now The Tarantula Stone was only available to our Guides, TV Shows or by Special Order, now available, in limited numbers online at reelflies.ca. It is without question the most DEADLY Stonefly in the ReelFlies catalogue! (Locally tied by one of our top tier Signature Tyers!) Dressed on the highest quality, Daiichi Steehead curved shank hook, get some today while stocks last! This item sells out immediately it goes live.
What do our customers think of this fly?
- Neil Leduc: Black or brown, one of my go to's right here on Huron, Ontario and Superior Tribs... Not to mention you should see a chinook leave a lie 3 feet to take these things drifted on the inside. Brilliant.
- Paul Thomsom: Hi Steve, I used those new stoneflies you sent me on the Ganaraska and Bowmanville yesterday and they are killer. I fished a pool for about half an hour on the Ganny with no result and then decided to try the fly out boom, three steelhead out of the same pool in the space of 10 minutes. They produced the rest of the day as well. When will you have these available to buy? Thanks, Paul Thomson.l
- Reed Edward: I love the brown as well, sexy lookin' fly right there! They've helped me rope a number of fish.
- Brock Williams: Put this fly to the test on opener on the Ganaraska. Smokes fish from sun up. This is by far the most Steelhead I have hooked in a day. Well done ReelFlies you have a winner with this one!
- Dave Brown: I have been hearing all the hype about the Tarantula Stonefly and for good reason, I have to say a buddy shared a couple with me on the Maitland River this weekend. It was the only fly to catch fish. Hooked up with a chromer of about 9lb on my second cast, and so the day continued, best fly I have ever used, I will be placing an order this week!
See if they work heading to Calgary
Best stonefly in my box. Fished the Ganaraska on Sunday. Went 3 for 5 in the first 2 hours. Would love to see this fly in more colours, like tan! Overall very impressed!